Tuesday, April 15, 2008

WHICH SIDE OF THE STREET ARE YOU ON?

There is another rally coming up this month in Aurora. A planned parenthood abortion clinic opened up last year and there has been monthly protesting since the opening.

IT'S A MATTER OF LIFE & DEATH RALLY is quickly approaching on April 26th. Click on the caps and it will take you to the Families Against Planned Parenthood home page. Please check out their video, it is amazing and you will need your box of tissues!!

I have never really taken a stand before on abortion. In the video it shows people on one side of the street, PRO-LIFE and on the other side, PRO-CHOICE. It was interesting to see only 17 standing on the Pro-Choice side and 1,000 standing on the Pro-Life side.

Since, I have CHOSEN to have a relationship with GOD (a year ago I was baptized) and NOT CHOOSING to lead myself in life BUT to be LED by GOD has changed my life forever. GOD has changed my perspective. GOD has changed my understanding to be able to discern what a true Christian is. I thought I was Christian. I went to church. I knew some of the bible stories. I taught Vacation Bible School (for 10 years). What else was there?? Boy, there is a whole lot more to it!!! Don't get me wrong I am not telling you that you are not a Christian. I am saying that I have taken it to the next level and I have developed a RELATIONSHIP with our Father in Heaven.
Mark 8:34-37
Then he called the crowd to him along with his disciples and said: "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me and for the gospel will save it. What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, yet forfeit his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?..."
Now that I understand truly what that verse means I cannot go back to the way I was. I have been renewed, empowered by prayer and faith. GOD has led our family to homeschooling. This was our first biggest step to listening to the LORD. Since then our eyes has been opened up to things that we would of missed. If I was still in control I would of missed: hugging my children more, reading to them, teaching them spiritually, learning how to be patient, staying home more, learning what it truly means to be a helpmeet to my husband and the list can go on and on and on.

I shared this with you because GOD has led me to choose LIFE. HIS MIRACLE OF LIFE. HIS LOVE OF LIFE.

Thank you Lord for my 2 miracles!! Thank you for your patience and love. Thank you for your SON! We are here to share HIS love, HIS mercy, HIS faith, HIS miracles...Thank you for giving me that chance. AMEN!


No comments: