Thursday, September 10, 2009

THIS & THAT....

Do you know Ralph?? If you don't; go to youtube and you will find out how funny he is. He is a local entertainer for children. Anna has seen him at the House of Blues a few years ago. Ralph was hired for a friend's birthday party and he was hilarious!


KNITTING CRAZE.....

I knitted these baby items for a friend's baby shower (the above and below photos). She knew she was a having a girl and I fun knitting these baby items. I haven't made anything for my baby because I don't know what color to use. The hat is my favorite!


I knitted my first pair of fingerless gloves and I JUST LOVE THEM!! I made a matching scarf and a small round bag with the same yarn. Can't wait to show them off.

The kids even got into the 'KNITTING CRAZE'. Here they are starting their new projects. They both made a scarf...all by themselves. Anna even learned to cast-on!


Even though we are in our 5th week of school...Classical Conversations started 2 weeks ago. Here is a photo of their 1st day of CC. Check out Joshua's backpack...I made it!! The sewing craze is also happening here at home.

The baby...here I am at 36 weeks! Now, I am playing the waiting game. Almost went in on Wednesday night with pain (that brought tears to my eyes). Then...it went away. Going in today for a check up and I hope NOT to come home!!

No comments: