Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Monday a little crazy...

Monday was a little crazy. It started out normal. Anna goes to co-op at 9 am for science. Well, around 10 am I went potty and I saw blood. I was scared. The moms quickly offered to watch the kids while I did what I needed to do. Which was call the doctor ASAP! They said it was too early to tell why I was bleeding. I do know that being O negative causes some problems. I did have these problems with Anna. With all that said...I went in for some blood work and I need to go back on Wednesday for more blood work so that they can compare numbers. We want the numbers to go up!! I will continue to post my ups and downs of this wonderful blessings. According to the doctors calendar I am 5 weeks and 3 days prego. By the numbers they told me on Monday shows that I am 6 weeks and 3 days prego. I will confirm as soon as I know how big this little baby is!! His/her microscopic heart is beating! What a blessing to share this with my husband and children. God is good.

No comments: