Monday, February 16, 2009

Morning sickness, flu, dry-heaves....

Week 7 arrived with a BANG! Last week we all had the stomach flu (except for Karl) and thankfully it left has quickly has it arrived.

Now, in my 7th week; I am having trouble brushing my teeth, eating, resting and lots of nausea! I don't know which is better....not to eat too much, eat small meals often, or just snack. I found I love trail mix!!! Found out that I don't like my favorite spinach salad anymore :(

The dry-heaves...what can I say about the dry-heaves, other than it...hurts. I don't actually vomit (yet), sometimes I wish I could. Hopefully, this won't last long. With Anna and Joshua, I was sick with them both. With Anna I really did vomit, often. Joshua....well, I think I dry-heaved with him for 6 months (it felt longer). Lets see what baby number 3 does to me...

Morning sickness for me is all day! It comes and goes throughout the day. I mostly feel the worst at the end of the day. I believe I was like that with Anna. Maybe it's a girl???? Hmmmmmmm...

No comments: