Saturday, May 9, 2009

Beautiful Saturday morning...

I am tring to keep you all updated in our homestead but as we all know...LIFE, keeps us all busy.

Monday will begin my 19th week of pregnancy! Where does the time go?? I am almost half way through my pregnancy. I can't believe how fast this is going. It was slow in the beginning and now, time is flying by. I am feeling much better these days. The nausea is about gone. Headaches come and go and my legs started to swell. If it isn't one thing, it is definitely another with this lovely, 'fun' pregnancy. This baby keeps me on my toes.

We had a busy week this week: Tae-kwondo (year round); went to my last NPLH (No Place Like Home) meeting of the year (support group for homeschooling mamas); planted seeds in our garden; OAMC (once a month cooking) with Miss Frannie; Anna took the 3rd grade IL Stanford Test (2 days of testing) AND both kids had their Tae-kwondo testing (Joshua has his red stripe and Anna received her blue stripe on her green belt)!! Phew!! I was exhausted by the end of each day. I even squeezed in a few garage sales early Friday morning.

My body is not use to all this moving around. In a few weeks I will be getting my Level 2 Ultrasound, to make sure the baby is doing fine. NO, WE ARE NOT FINDING OUT THE SEX. You will all have to wait right along with us, to find out what we are having!! I think this is more fun! Oooooo, the anticipation.

Today is Karl's birthday and he turned....(drum roll please)....a whopping....39!! His last year in the 3's. It's about time that man gets....older. Guess what he is doing right now??? You won't believe what he was looking forward to doing this morning at 7 am on his birthday. WEEDING!! That is what he likes to do, to be outdoors with nature...weeding. Not me.

No comments: