Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook



Outside my window...nothing. Pitch black at 9:12pm.

I am thinking...that I had a long, blessed day. Getting ready to cuddle with Josh in my bed.

I am thankful...each and everyday. Today especially for being able to home school and to be blessed by other moms.

I am wearing...jeans and an oversize red shirt. Today was about warmth and comfort.

I am going...to snuggle with Josh.

I am creating...my first bible study that I will be leading next week. Making an analogy of women today with Alice in Wonderland.

I am currently reading...just finished a trilogy book from Beverly Lewis. Love those Amish stories.

I am hoping...to stay healthy and get some sleep.

I am hearing...Karl watching TV and silence from all 3 kids!

In the kitchen...my loving husband cleaned for me...yeah!

Around the house...evidence of me having 3 kids, 2 dogs and 1 husband. Wouldn't have it any other way.

One of my favorite things...is to curl up in bed with a good book. I don't get to do that too often.

A few plans for the rest of the week...dentist appointments, Eric's 16 month check-up and hopefully sometime with Anna.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...summer 2010!

No comments: