Saturday, April 9, 2011

QUILTING galore

Alright friends....this is what I have been up to over the Christmas holiday. I know it was several months ago. But, now I have time to post them!

The quilt blanket below was a wedding gift.


Oma's blanket
This one took several steps. First, I hand embroidered the Swedish motifs.
Then I put the triangles together. Then I matched up the squares.

Here is a close-up of the embroidery pieces.



Jack's blanket...he likes monkeys!




Eva's blanket
I wanted the vintage look and I think I succeeded.

A close-up of the dolls.



This I made for my secret santa...Carie.

I will be posting more photos. I need to take a photo of the kids (Anna & Joshua's) blanket! Also, I have done some small knitting projects that I will add on here, too.

I have posted 3 times....don't expect that to happen too often! Especially, since it took me 3 months to post again.

God Bless and have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Melissa Corry said...

Hello, I couldn't find your email so I thought I would leave this little thank you here :)

I just wanted to say thank you for your sweet comments at Sew Mama Sew on my Game Time Picnic Quilt tutorial. It really means a lot to know people like the project and the tutorial.

As a way of saying thank you, I wanted to let you know about a giveaway I am having at my blog in celebration of being featured at Sew Mama Sew. You can find it here.

http://happyquiltingmelissa.blogspot.com/2011/06/fat-quarter-shop-and-sponsor-giveaway.html.

Have a Happy Quilting Day :)