Thursday, September 18, 2008

LIVE THIS DAY...

Live this day as if there was no one to impress.
Focus on God. Simply be.


I just read this from Proverbs 31. I get their daily devotion during the week via email. This week the devotions has been very honest from the heart. All I can say is, "WOW". Amazing women sharing their lives with us. To see how God works in others just amazes me to the fullest. I love seeing God in action! I want to start following the motto above.

I will be praying for all women that have gone through what Lysa TerKuerst has gone through. It is so true that no one speaks about 'abortion'. We all have strong opinions on the subject. If you have the time I suggest reading through the comments the readers have left. It truly enlightened me.

Genesis 50:20 says, "You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives."

2 Corinthians 1:3-4, “Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God.” (NIV)

Matthew 11:28, “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.” (NIV)

“I sought the Lord and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to him are radiant. Their faces are never covered with shame.” Psalm 34:4-5 (NIV)

No comments: