Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Q & A with my kids

I got these questions from my friend, Becky (blog). I thought it was cute and I had to copy. She got it from another Lisa (not me).


1. What is something your mom always says to you?
A-To clean my room
J-Wake up (and that is what he just did.)

2. What makes mom happy?
A-By doing my chores.
J-Picking up
M-They both got this one right!

3. What makes mom sad?
A-By not doing my chores.
J-When we don’t pick up.
M-They are on a roll.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
A-Your phone makes me laugh.
J-I don’t know.
M-Ouch! I guess I don’t make them laugh.

5. What was your mom like as a child?
A-You had curly, poofy hair.
J-You had short hair.
M-What does my hair have to do with my childhood?

6. How old is your mom?
A-41(on the nose!)
J-I don’t know.

7. How tall is your mom?
A- 5 feet (and an inch!)
J-I don’t know.
M-I think I lost Joshua with all these questions.

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
A-Teach us school.
J-Doing the computer.
M-I like to knit, can and read; yes, I do love to teach the kids!

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
A-She does laundry.
J-Knitting. (That’s my boy!)
M- Laundry? I’d rather be doing other things.

10. What is your mom really good at?
A- Taking cool pictures.
J-School

11. What is your mom not very good at?
A-Jump rope.
J-Picking up rooms
M-Picking up rooms??

12. What does your mom do for her job?
A-Teach us school.
J-Do homework.
M-Thankfully, I like my job!!

13. What is your mom's favorite food?
A- Sloppy Joes.
J-Meatloaf.
M-Both wrong. I like pasta.

14. What makes you proud of your mom?
A-By being my mommy. (Ahh, that makes me happy.)
J-
M-I think I lost him again…

15. What do you and your mom do together?
A-We go to Classical Conversations together.
J-Play games.

16. How are you and your mom different?
A-By our hair and that she is taller and I am smaller. (Anna needs to work on her vocabulary!)
J-I’m a boy and you’re a girl.
M-I knew he would say that.

17. How do you know your mom loves you?
A-Because she takes care of me. (Boy, my daughter is straight to the point. Simplicity runs in the family AND she doesn’t get it from me!)
J-You just love me.
M-I just love them both!

1 comment:

6intow said...

Just saw your blog tacked on the email and had to check it out. I love it! So many pics and great experiences to share. We have a lot of the same favorites in the blogsphere.

I love this questionnaire. I might borrow that . . .

~Erin