Saturday, July 24, 2010

Do you believe in MIRACLES?

I DO! We don't always hear about miracles, but I do believe that they happen everyday. Sometimes, we don't even see them happening in our own backyards. I have recently been invited to a benefit for an 8 month old little girl, Meagan. Her family lives one town over from me. This is in my own backyard a miracle happened. Please read the following article about this adorable little baby girl who was born against all odds. MEAGAN Get the tissues out...I was crying by the end of the article.

I was so touched by her/their story that I was strongly led to do something. But what? By using God's gift of creating! I have chosen to help by making an apron and baby quilt to help with their fundraising. If you feel led to donate please contact me or drop it off at my house (or let me know that you will be coming by).

Who will join me on August 6th?? Please let me know because we need to PRE-ORDER our tickets. One of my dear friends is selling tickets. (She is coming by on Tuesday, July 27)

Benefit for Baby Meagan
Friday, August 6 at 6:00pm
Old Towne Pub & Eatery


Dinner and Silent Auction Fundraiser to benefit baby Meagan to help with her ongoing medical expenses. Tickets are $25.00 each. Dinner will be available from 6 - 8 pm, with auctions and raffles until 11 pm.


If you cannot join me or donate at this time; you can join me and many others in prayer. The power of prayer is a miracle in itself!

Psalm 77:14
You are the God who performs miracles; you display your power among the peoples.

Hebrews 2:4
God also testified to it by signs, wonders and various miracles, and gifts of the Holy Spirit distributed according to his will.


This is my 100th post!!

No comments: