Sunday, July 13, 2008

PRAY 365 times

Did you know the word 'pray' (prayer, praying, prayed) is in the bible 365 times?? I heard this sometime ago and decided to look it up. I sometimes like to do 'word' searches at Biblegateway and read my verses from my computer. I was looking up a few words this morning. I typed in 'pray' and there it was, the word 'pray' appeared 365 times! Wow. God continues to surprise me. One for each day of the year. Go ahead, reach out to our Father and pray. Try one verse a day. Then move on to chapters. You will quickly see the Lord working IN you. You will begin to see HIM around you. The feeling HE gives me unexplainable. I do know that I feel at peace when I take the time for our Father. I love to see how HE blesses YOU each day.

Take the 'prayer' challenge! Join me and pray with me each morning for a year. Try to be more thankful, mindful and learn the word with me. Join me today!! I would love to hear from you!

Dear Lord Jesus, Continue to work in each one of us as we come to you in prayer. Bless us, lead us and show us what you have created us to be as we become true prayer warriors. Amen.

Psalm 54:2
Hear my prayer, O God; listen to the words of my mouth.

No comments: